Given the current restrictions on visiting schools, senior residences, libraries, museums, etc. due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic, Mr. Lincoln is now offering programs via various forms of virtual programming:
* video conferencing via Zoom (my preference as it allows for two-way communication);
* live-streaming via Facebook Live and YouTube Live;
* pre-recorded videos available online via YouTube or as DVDs; and
* telegraph (in this case, you will need a functional telegraph machine and an operator who knows Morse code!).
For schools, Mr. Lincoln can do his regular school programs. For senior residences, libraries, museums, churches, etc., he can do any of his regular 14 programs for general audiences. Or if you want something different, e.g., just a little virtual "meet-and-greet", Q&A session, etc., just let him know.
Whether a live event which is then recorded, or a pre-recorded video, you may make it available for viewing for up to one week (seven days), after which time it should be removed from all online and social media platforms.
Pre-recorded videos include a personalized introduction for the organization/event requesting the video.
* general audience programs: for a program or visit up to 1.5 hours in length: $250 if live or $150 if pre-recorded (each additional program/hour: $100 per program/hour);
* school programs: for one program of up to one hour in length: $250 if live or $150 if pre-recorded (each additional program/hour: $100 per program/hour);
* church programs: no set fee; any honorarium would be appreciated.
Virtual programs/events conducted since April 1, 2020: 82 (46 live and 36 pre-recorded)